Live Instructor Led Online Training Social Media courses is delivered using an interactive remote desktop! .
During the course each participant will be able to perform Social Media exercises on their remote desktop provided by Qwikcourse.
Select among the courses listed in the category that really interests you.
If you are interested in learning the course under this category, click the "Book" button and purchase the course. Select your preferred schedule at least 5 days ahead. You will receive an email confirmation and we will communicate with trainer of your selected course.
This Advanced Course is designed to represent the way interactive designers commonly work in their industry.
1. Three production teams (interactive, audio/video, design) teach each other software with my guidance. This way they encounter 12 products instead of 4 as in previous years. 20% of their team grade is based on their teaching/presenting success.
2. The goal for this class is the production of a recruiting team product for the Fall 07 College Weekend.
3. Most media for the project is moved through the internet, usually during non-class hours.
4. Students are writing their own text as a WIKIbook, a technique that has proven potential for exceptional learning.
5. Informal writing moves from Facebook to the "Advanced Interactive Media" WIKIbook where thoughts are formalized in a text outlined by the teacher.
6. The majority of project communication takes place via social networking software (Facebook.com) which requires that every student blog daily. It is relatively simple for teachers to track the quantity and quality of communications over any period of time.
Guidelines and rules for the use of Facebook as a social networking tool are as follows:
1. Every student is required to communicate via Facebook at least four times per week and much more often when team activities require it.
2. The discussion board in Facebook is limited to topics for three teams (Interactive, Audio/Video, Design), the project director, the teacher and each person in the class. No new "Topics" can be added without permission from the project director or teacher in order to make the long-term tracking of all communications manageable by students and the teacher. A history of all communications based on these identities is easy to access, review and grade,
3. New chapters cannot be added to the WIKIbook by students in the class - only the teacher and project manager can do this. The editing and contribution of all other content including photo uploads, URL links, etc. is expected.
4. Students are responsible to read Facebook messages from their team leader for their individual group, Mr. Eland, Jenny, and wall postings.
5. Students are expected to target their Facebook blogs towards intended individuals and team leaders. On rare occasions it will be appropriate to message every class member.
The Active Facebook wall is used for a varied range of communication; Active posting news about diet, event, training programs, individual members asking questions about Active services they have bought or questions concerning equipment. Seemingly the wall is an overall platform for contact, questions, and a place for sharing experiences. Active "likes" a range of major sport event corporations, for example, Ironman, as well as different medias such as news corporations, lifestyle magazines, tour and event organizers, sport nutrition companies, sports leagues, and other Active groups.
Facebox is a jQuery-based, Facebook-style lightbox which can display images, divs, or entire remote pages.
This release relies on a lot of advanced CSS techniques (box-shadow, border-radius, RGBA). That being said, it's compatible with many browsers.
Webkit Nightlies (Chromium, Chrome) as of 4/17/10
IE8 (degraded experience)
IE7 (degraded experience)
IE6 - I just don't care
Opera - I just don't care
Client helps you connect and share with the people in your life.
Facebook Client is, as the name suggests a handy application that will help you connect and share with the people in your life. Easy share files, photos, Facebook Chat, Voice and Video call, SMS notification, News Feed, Events, Email client and more. Facebook Client features : - Easy share files and photos - Facebook Chat - Voice and Video call - SMS notification - News Feed - Email client - Events
Looking for a simple way to use FB login method without FB sdk?
Looking for a simple way to use FB login method without FB sdk? Then you are in luck, because this is the most simplest login method for Facebook that could be made. Requirements - Timer - Textbox 1 "Username" - TextBox 2 "Password" - Button1 "Login" It's simple as that, no need for any other addons!
In the field of Social Media learning from a live instructor-led and hand-on training courses would make a big difference as compared with watching a video learning materials. Participants must maintain focus and interact with the trainer for questions and concerns. In Qwikcourse, trainers and participants uses DaDesktop , a cloud desktop environment designed for instructors and students who wish to carry out interactive, hands-on training from distant physical locations.
For now, there are tremendous work opportunities for various IT fields. Most of the courses in Social Media is a great source of IT learning with hands-on training and experience which could be a great contribution to your portfolio.
Social Media Online Courses, Social Media Training, Social Media Instructor-led, Social Media Live Trainer, Social Media Trainer, Social Media Online Lesson, Social Media Education